The knowledge you need to know about poster printing
Posters are now widely used in our lives. We often see different posters in business halls, mobile phone shops, and movie theaters. Whether the posters are printed well or not, this is not just a matter for the poster designer. If the printer does not do well, eventually it will also affect the printing effect.
At the same time, poster printing china can be done in many ways, from DIY to professional printing techniques, depending on the application. In addition, there are many online service providers that provide qualified china poster printing services, and you can get an instant quote for custom poster printing.
Knowledge of poster printing:
1. Ink layer thickness and ink balance
The control of the ink hue in the poster printing process is mainly achieved by controlling the thickness of the ink layer. Ink color and ink balance are closely related. It is very important to correctly grasp the ink balance and the pH value of the dampening fluid.
2. Printing pressure
The size of the printing pressure has a great influence on the degree of ink transfer from the printing plate to the paper. Adjust it within an appropriate printing pressure range to produce printed products with thick ink layers and clear images.
3. Printing speed
In order to ensure the full contact of the printing surface, improve the printing quality, control the printing speed, and obtain a stable ink layer thickness, high-quality prints can be printed.
4.The dry density is poor
When proofing, measure the density value of each color just printed, and when printing, refer to these density values to print, so that the ink colors of the two can be close to the same. The densitometer with polarized color filter can eliminate the light generated by the specular reflection on the surface of the ink layer. The measured wet color density is very close to the dry color density, and the measured density value is not affected by the dry and wet ink layer.
Precautions for poster printing:
1. The design manuscript needs to add 3mm bleeding on the top, bottom, left, and right of the picture (refers to the part outside the finished product size, which will be cut off before the printed matter is bound). Important text information or content is placed at least 8mm from the edge of the picture, so that the color page will be cut It will look more beautiful after cutting.
2. The printing resolution needs to be 300dpi.
3. All colors need to use CMYK printing colors, and RGB or other color wheels are not allowed to indicate colors. For black text, use monochrome black (C:0,M:0,Y:0,K:100) when designing. For black background, the sum of CMYK four colors should not exceed 250% color filling, otherwise there will be back printing or back sticking when the ink is slow-drying and cutting. Each value of CMYK four colors should not be less than 10%, so as to avoid printing the finished product. No presentation.
4. The image file submitted for production should be in psd or tif file format without merged layers. Don’t save the image in jpg format, especially don’t save it in jpg format with high compression rate, otherwise the fineness of the image will be lost.
In China, poster printing can be done in many ways, from DIY to professional printing techniques, depending on the application. In addition, there are many online service providers that provide qualified poster printing services, and you can get an instant quote for custom poster printing.
When choosing a poster printing process, it is best to communicate with the poster printing factory during the design process to best ensure the quality and effect of the poster.